Billet Dowel Pin
BUY THE BEST – INSIST ON A SCAT CRANKSHAFT FOR YOUR PERFORMANCE ENGINE
Our re-engineered dowel pin LIGHTWEIGHT cranks feature fully-machined knife- edge counterweights to reduce horsepower robbing windage. Special profiled throws reduce crankshaft weight by approximately 2 pounds, plus increase engine RPM acceleration and extend bearing life.
AND THERE ARE 8 IMPORTANT REASONS TO RUN A SCAT DOWEL PIN LIGHTWEIGHT CRANKSHAFT
- GROUND TO EXACT SIZES, MAGNAFLUXED, DYNAMICALLY BALANCED AND MICROPOLISHED.
- MANUFACTURED FROM THE FINEST VIRGIN 4340 CHROMOLY FORGED BILLETS.
- 5/64″ (2.0mm) RADIUS ON JOURNALS AND CHAMFERED OIL HOLES.
- 8 CHROME VANADIUM DOWEL PINS INSTALLED – .400″ LONGER THAN STOCK.
- EXCLUSIVE STRAIGHT-SHOT OIL SYSTEM TO CONNECTING RODS PLUS CHAMFERED OIL HOLES ALLOW YOUR ENGINE TO SUSTAIN HIGH REV’S OVER 6500 RPM.
- ALL PRO-COMP CRANKSHAFTS ARE ALL NITRIDED, WHICH IS A SPECIAL SURFACE HARDENING TREATMENT FOR ADDED STRENGTH AND REDUCED EXTENDED BEARING LIFE.
SCAT stocks the following models, but others are available as well Please call our knowledgeable sales staff and let them help you with all of your dowel pin LIGHTWEIGHT crankshaft needs.